How to get to Naklo
Naklo is situated 5km outside of Kranj. The distance to turist centers is Kranjska gora: 58km, Bled: 25km and Bohinj: 50km. It is 30km away from the capital city Ljubljana and 16km out of the main airport. You can come to us from Karavanke, Austria (Villach) and Italy (Tarvisio) via the highway, from the direction of Ljubelj, Austria (Klagenfurt) via the fast road passing Tržič and then take the Podtabor road to Naklo, where you can reach your destination after 500m. From the direction of Ljubljana via the gorenjska highway to Kranj-zahod or Naklo and then via the village. From the direction of Kranj you can drive 5km via the magistral road.
Naklo is a part of the gorenjska region. Among the sport activities it offers hiking, cycling, horseback riding, alpinism, swimming, golf, kiting, hunting tourism, alpine and nordic skiing, cross-country skiing and many others.
The distance of Naklo from:
- alpine lakes Bled (25km) and Bohinj (50km)
- tourist centres Bled (25km), Bohinj (50km), Kranjska gora (58km), Jezersko (38km), Rateče-Planica (66km), Triglav national park (40km)
- ski resorts Krvavec (26km), Stari Vrh (25km), Vogel (51km), Kranjska Gora (58km), Podkoren (62km), Soriška planina (40km)
- preserved middle age city centres Kranj (5km), Škofja Loka (15km), Tržič (16km), Radovljica (16km), Kamnik (29km)
- preserved iron industry centres Kropa (14km), Železniki (25km), Jesenice (36km)
- pilgrimage centres Slovenian national sanctuary Brezje (13km), Ljubno (10km), Lesce (18km), Bled island (25km), Kranj – Primskovo (6km), Velesovo (15km), Podbrezje – Tabor (5km)
- Cultural centres Vrba (20km), Žirovnica (22km)
- Golf courses Bled (25km), Duplje (4km)
- Tenis courts Duplje (4km)
- Camp Trnovc is situated in the village of Zgornje Duplje (5km)