Museums and monuments Museums and monuments The Kranj-Naklo-Tržič railway and the museum train The Kranj-Naklo-Tržič railway was built in 1908. The first passenger train drove there on 5th July 1908. The economists from Tržič and the mayor Karel Mally have been pushing the counstruction since decades before it was built. The museum of millstones on Polica The millstone museum is located in the village of Polica, which is 2 km away from Naklo. It is only one of it's kind in Slovenia and probably in Europe as well. The memorial to dr. Gregor Voglar At the 350 year anniversary of his birth a monument was built for the most important resident of Naklo dr. Gregor Voglar (dr. Gregorius Carbonarius von Wiesenegg, 1651-1717). The memorial to dr. Jernej Legat In the memory of the Trieste-Koper bishop dr. Jernej Legat (1807, Naklo – 1875, Trst) a bust has been built into the choir of the parish church of Saint Peter in Naklo. Self unloading Fordsson fertilizer harness The self unloading Fordsson fertilizer harness was made in 1903 in Canada. It came to Slovenia with the help of the american war aid (UNRA) in 1946.